Fantasista SP - Precision Competition Pattern Plane
Fantasista SP Features
- This may very well be the "Finest Flying F3A Plane Ever Built"
- Designed by Akiba Y.
- Full 2 meter size.
- Split ailerons - multi flap.
- Fiberglass & Balsa fuselage fully painted in a beautiful color scheme.
- Covered flying surfaces with unmatched quality found anywhere.
- Stepped leading edges on flying surfaces.
- Nose thruster - improves knife edge loops.
- Full flying stab or conventional hinged elevators.
- If want to invest in one plane the Fantasista Is It.
Akiba Y Features
- One of a kind color scheme design with beautiful detail.
- Outstanding self tracking design
- Slower and more comfortable
- Perfect interaction with programmable mixing
- Canalizer effect
- Yaw stability and yaw stabilizer
- Akiba Fantasista scheme
Fantasista SP Specifications
Wingspan: 75.5 in. (1920 mm)
Length: 78.7 in. (2000 mm)
Wing Area: 925 sq. in. (59.6 dm2)
Stabilizer Area: 256 sq. in. (16.52 dm2)
Net Weight: 70 - 74 oz. (1800 -1900 grams)
Gross Weight: 169 - 172 oz. (4800 - 4900 grams)
- Fuselage: Fiberglass, balsa laminated, painted
- Wings: Balsa built-up with iron on covering
- Horizontal Stabilizer: Balsa built-up with iron on covering
Wings: Stepped and Tapered
Plug-in removable (carbon fiber tube)
Horizontal Stabilizer: Stepped and Tapered
Dual elevators or full flying stab
Tapered (bolt on)
Himax 6330 210 Pro Motor
Plettenberg Advance 30-10
Spinner Size: 83 mm
- Wheels, wheel pants, axles, laminated & painted main landing gear
- Tail wheel
- Control horns, horn mounting template
- Servo trays
- Servo linkage
- Plywood firewall motor mount
- Incidence checker (light ply guides)
- Cooling - intake & exhaust (light ply guides)
Ailerons: (4) Low profile servos
Elevator: (2) Mini servos for conventional elevators or (1) high torque
Rudder: (1) High torque
Nose Rudder (thruster): (1)